Friday, October 30, 2015

Anime with well written female characters


Hi, I have got into anime in the last year or so, first through attack on titan, but I have watched a really wide range of anime's including, Clannad, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Sword Art Online, Pandora Hearts (also read the manga), Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, One Piece and Fairy Tail.My favorite among them are the manga of Pandora Hearts and Tokyo Ghoul. Recently I have been struggling though, I enjoy romantic subplots, and can sometimes be entertained by a purely romantic anime if their is enough depth. But I am sick of how a lot of female characters are portrayed (Yes, I am looking at you sword art online), I am looking for an anime with well written female characters. Not necessarily strong, since hey, in real life not every female is strong, but not written so pitifully as I feel they are in too many anime :/Any recommended anime would be welcome :)On a side note, what is it with anime as introducing a female as strong and able to stand toe to toe with any guy, then 2 episodes later, they struggle against any real villain and need to be bailed out :/ http://ift.tt/20eOFv7

No comments: