Thursday, November 26, 2015

[Spoilers] [Rewatch] Sword Art Online II - Episode 24


Today's Episode: (Season 2 Episode 24)Day 49 | 2015-11-25Subtitled: Hulu • Crunchyroll • Aniplex Channel • Netflix [citationneeded]Dubbed: TV Only‹ Previous thread« First thread» ArchiveHappy Thanksgiving, America! (Happy Thursday, the rest of the world!)...Oh yeah SAO. Today was the last episode. Discuss this episode. I'm sitting in my aunt's house being assaulted by an eight year old, sorry for bad post. I will be much better for discussions tomorrow!Thing of the Day...will be made up tomorrow! Woo! Actually I remembered I never shared this with you all! I made this remix of Crossing Field and posted it to /r/SwordArtOnline earlier but never told you. Maybe you'll like it.Again sorry for small post, I really didn't want to do this for the last day... Forgive me senpais. OTZOther linksOfficial U.S.A. websiteOfficial Japanese website [S2 SPOILERS]SAOII on MyAnimeList/r/anime FAQComment face guideLate thread counter: |||| ||| http://ift.tt/1NRB7fy

No comments: