Wednesday, December 30, 2015

[FANART][OC] Happy new year with Araragi and Senjougahara! (Monogatari Series)


I'm sharing this a bit early since I might not be able to come New year's eve here where I am. :P"..and these fireworks. That's all I can give you."Textless versionI wanna thank all of you wonderful people at /r/anime for putting up with all the Monogatari fanart that I've kept posting the past few months. Honestly, 2015 wasn't a good year for me, and making fanart was probably my way of coping and feeling a little bit better of myself.I might not be able to make as much next year since I'll be having my last semester in college, and my schedule is gonna be a bit tough. Nevertheless, I'll make sure to deliver with all the Monogatari (and non-Monogatari!) fanarts I'll be making!Also, here's a compilation of all my 2015 fanart (anime and manga)(NSFW) if you guys want to take a look!Happy New Year, everyone! :) http://ift.tt/1NSyPji

No comments: