Thursday, June 30, 2016

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun rewatch starts in a week!


TL;DR: Swing by on July 7th at 2:00 PM EST for the beginning of the rewatch! A few weeks ago, I posted an interest thread about a GSNK rewatch, since the show's two-year anniversary is coming up on July 7th. It got a lot of positive reception, so we'll be starting with Episode 1 in a week, on the anniversary.If you're on the fence about watching the show and want to learn more about it, I highly recommend you check out the interest thread for some useful links, a brief synopsis, and my own overview of the series.We'll be doing one episode a day and then watching all 6 specials on the last day (they're 3 minutes each). The schedule looks like this: EpisodeDate (MM/DD)Episode 107/07Episode 207/08Episode 307/09Episode 407/10Episode 507/11Episode 607/12Episode 707/13Episode 807/14Episode 907/15Episode 1007/16Episode 1107/17Episode 1207/18OVAs 1-6 and Final Discussion07/19 I initially proposed a time of 8:00 PM EST, but a few people objected. I'll be bumping this time up to 2:00 PM EST, which should be more accommodating for anyone watching in Europe. For reference, this thread was posted at 2:00 PM EST.I plan on participating in the episode discussions as much as I can. I'll be screencapping all of the really memorable faces and I'll also probably come up with scavenger hunts for each episode. For any rewatchers, I'll of course ask that all spoilers for the show in this thread and future threads are properly spoiler-tagged. For any first-time viewers joining us, feel free to ask questions and participate in the episode discussions with your thoughts on the show! http://ift.tt/29gvBfh

No comments: