Saturday, October 24, 2015

[Fanart][Spoilers] 800+ Wallpapers organized by show and other categorize


Got some wallpapers for you guys. Few things before you jump in. If you can't be bothered to read this, skip to the bold "skip". I have no idea what sizes these images are, I'll believe almost all of them are 1366 x 768 and up, but beyond that, I have no Idea. The Quality may not be the best for all Images. I've went through and deleted low quality stuff multiple time, but some may still show up. Organization is not perfect, I've moved the wallpapers around many time, I sometimes shoehorn things in for organization sake. If you happen to find a Foxgirl in the Catgirl section, I apologize.Alright how organization works: If I know the anime, manga, LN, VN, or game a wallpapers from, I'll put it there. If I don't know the source, and there's a enough of one type of image I'll put them in a category, like Catgirl, or Yuri. If can't find a place to fit it I put in the Unsorted section. There's also a lot of Vocaloid stuff.SKIPI also made a post on /r/animewallpaper, here. It has albums including the Lewd stuff I cant show here.There are spoilers, so be careful. Anyway I know you guys don't care, that was all for my sanity, on to the wallpapers...All Wallpapers5cm P/sAngel BeatsAttack On TitanBaccanoBarakamonBattle GirlsBlack LagoonBlazBlueBlack Rock ShooterCatgirlsCharlotteChuunibyouClannadCode GeassCowboy BebopDate A LiveDeadman WonderlandDeath NoteDragonballDurarara!!Elfen LiedEvangelionFate/SeriesFoxgirlsFullmetal AlchemistGakkou GurashiGangstaGhibliGintamaGumiGun-KatanaGurren LagannHaganaiHigurashiHighschool Of The DeadHunter x HunterHyoukaIAIdolM@sterKantai CollectionKekkai SensenKill La KillKokoro ConnectLilyLove LiveLukaMadoka MagicaMikuMirai NikkiMonster MusumeMonogatariMonster GirlsMushishiNagi No AsukaraNarutoNekoParaNo Game No LifeNisekoiOne PieceOregairuOreimoPlastic MemoriesPokemonPsycho PassRaildexRedlineRooms? I have no Ideo what to title this. It includes battlestations, computers, and bedrooms.Sakura TrickSakurasouSamurai ChamplooSword Art OnlineScenerySerial Experiments LainShimonetaShinsekai YoriShokugeki No SomaSoul EaterSteins;GateSuper SonicoTokyo GhoulToradoraTouhouUnsortedVarious ShowsVocaloidsWatamoteWitch GirlsYuriYuri YuriZankyou No TerrorFinally Done... What the hell am I doing with my life http://ift.tt/1k1B3Cu

No comments: