Thursday, June 02, 2016

Has anyone else noticed that White Fox is going above and beyond with Re:ゼロ (Re:Zero)? (Spoiler Free)


Ok, so I don't know that much about the anime industry, nor do I really know what makes for good directing, but what I do know is this: Re:Zero is planned to have 26 episodes, the first episode was an hour long, they frequently skip the intro, and they frequently play the show into the outro. Meaning that White Fox said, "12 episodes isn't enough, 24 episodes isn't enough, we need 26 episodes! No, screw that, we need 27 episodes! Make the first episode a 2 parter. The OP and ED? Fuck those! We need more time to develop the plot."What I've deduced from those bits of knowledge is that White Fox is making a HEAVILY concerted effort to do this story justice, by abridging it as little as possible, and that makes Re:Zero go from an 8 to a 9 in my book.What do you guys think? Did I miss something? http://ift.tt/1t37OUS

No comments: