Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Kiznaiver's OP "Lay Your Hands On Me" Will Be Band's Last Song


So if you guys haven't heard, "Lay Your Hands On Me" will be Boom Boom Satellites (BBS) final release due to the health of Kawashima-san.I'd just like to take a quick moment and thank BBS for their multiple contributions to music in the anime industry. I first heard their music when watching Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, where they provided the ending theme "Broken Mirror" in episode 4. Ever since then I've fallen in love with their unique sound and have listened to every song I could get my hands on.It's tough to hear about the struggles the band is going through. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for them. But they definitely ended on a high note as r/anime seems to love Kiznaiver's OP:)So thank you Kawashima-san and Nakano-san. I wish the best for both of you and the other supporting members.P.S. "Lay Your Hands On Me" is available legally on Apple Music. Please support BBS if you can :) http://ift.tt/1TPI7CI

No comments: