Saturday, September 03, 2016

"The Ultimate Anime Recommendation Flowchart" game is finally here!


Hello, you might remember me from this post about six months ago here where I asked about any possible support behind a "The Ultimate Anime Recommendation Flowchart" game. I got overwhelming support from the community on this project so I went ahead with it.Then stuff happened. My personal life outside the internet got pretty clustered in the last few month so the project went on indefinite hiatus. Luckily I've found some time in the last few weeks, since things are settling back down, and have successfully completed the project!Now I present to you, AnimeSuggester a simple HTML "game" where you click on the choices until it presents with a show to watch or a handful of shows within that range.I'd also like to let it be known that this game was literally just finished at midnight last night so there might be some spelling errors or other problems, and if you see any it would be very appreciated if you'd let me know. One last thing: this game will be updated over time with a list of things I want to add like MAL links to each show and maybe even box art of the shows to give you a feel of what you're in for, but for now I just wanted to show you all what I've completed since you've been kept in the dark for six months. Sorry about that again.Feedback is always welcome! Thank you for your time!P.S: If anyone wants to copy/download the html file and upload it to your own server or a public download mirror feel free to do so. I don't think my link will go down, but just in case.P.P.S: Here is a link to a Google Drive mirror so you can download it and run it as an HTML in your browser yourself. Also, here is the original flowchart this is based of of by /u/lukeatlook. http://ift.tt/2bTXZ2D

No comments: