Saturday, January 30, 2016

[FANART][OC] Spooky Nisekoi!


I'm afraid this isn't the kind of NSFW you were expecting..So uh, Hi guys, it's been like 2 weeks since I last posted fanart on the sub. Between my final semester being a real hassle, and me meeting some new people, time hasn't really been kind to me. But still, I got to finish this!The idea came from me reviewing my fanart and seeing my Ougi massacre fanart from last year. I thought to myself, why not kill off another popular harem? ;)So anyway, my next fanart will be a new NSFW Monogatari Ahoge one for this coming Valentine's, and I'm gonna be drawing the Monogatari Best Girl. (I'm skipping the fanart contest since armor is a bitch)Hope you guys like it!P.S. This is absolutely non-canon. You can make it head-canon, if you want though. ;PEDIT: Swapped it out for a slightly less dark version http://ift.tt/1VxX2O6

No comments: