Sunday, January 31, 2016

Boku dake ga inai machi wikipedia PSA


There is a super mega spoiler in the wikipedia page NOT in the plot section, so be careful digging around in there. I know that the plot section generally tells...well the plot so spoilers are to be expected there, but I could definately see people accidentally stumbling upon this trying to look up other random stuff like episode summaries. People who don't want to be spoiled I would definately suggest not going there. seriously. I dunno if it is common for spoilers to be presented in the way on wikipedia but I feel it was pretty unnecessary. Luckily I've already read the manga so it wasnt anything that I didn't already know.i guess i'll say what section it is in but put it in spoiler tags just incase. http://ift.tt/1nVCkgF

No comments: