Thursday, March 31, 2016

Best _____ Contest Updates!


Hi everyone! As some of you may or may not know, I'm taking over the Best Girl/Best Guy contests for Jordy and I'm continuing my Best Character contest from last year. After seeing some confused comments regarding Best Girl, I thought I'd post a schedule for my planned schedule for contests during the 2016/2017 salt season:Best Girl 3: SALTFU512 girls.Start Date: June 1, 2016.Every thread will be posted at 6PM EST (which I think is 10PM GMT).Girls who have only appeared in anime series that have aired in 2016 will not be allowed to enter.Previous winners who will also not be allowed: Makise Kurisu (1) and Yukino Yukinoshita (2).Best Character 2: Salthood512 characters.Start Date: October 3, 2016.Characters who have only appeared in anime series that have aired in 2016 will not be allowed to enter.Previous winner who will also not be allowed: Roy Mustang.Best Guy 3: Saltgatari256 guys.Start Date Januray 2, 2017.Characters who have only appeared in anime series that aired in Spring, Summer and Fall 2016 seasons will not be allowed to enter. Winter 2016 guys will be allowed.Previous winners who will also not be allowed: Lelouch Lamperouge (1) and Koyomi Araragi (2)Golden Week ContestVery short contest that will last a week starting April 29, 2017.More details to follow closer to the contest date including the topic of the contest (no it's not a Hentai contest).So that's the plan for contests that I'll be running. Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. http://ift.tt/1VVRakh

No comments: