Thursday, March 31, 2016

I just finished Shirobako...


I can die happy now. Actually, no. I need a second season.Seriously, this thing is a masterpiece. This is one of the rare times where I didn't have to think twice or contemplate before giving a show a perfect ten. And I think it deserves it.Most of you probably already watched it, but I just wanted to express how much I love it. If you haven't watched it, then... what are you waiting for?I don't know where to start. Really, everything was perfect. The characters were very good, and Shirobako Spoilers? These are undoubtedly spoilers, speaking of Zuka, she didn't get nearly enough screen time, which maybe one of the few flaws in the show. Which is why I want a second season (among other reasons of course).I think I'll stop here. I don't want this to drag on. On a relevant note, Diesel-san is best girl.Also, watch it. Ialreadysaidthat http://ift.tt/1RNv1ys

No comments: