Thursday, March 31, 2016

Themes.moe - A link between your MAL and the /r/animethemes OP & ED database


Themes.moeA hobby of mine is to occasionally look up themes from anime I've watched before and listening to them again - it ends up being a great nostalgia trip. It was difficult keeping track of all of them, however, and going between my MAL completed list to /r/animethemes was pretty annoying. Thus, Themes.moe was born.Themes.moe combines the index found here with your MAL completed section. It lists out themes that are indexed by /r/animethemes that match to your personal list in an easy-to-read and browse format.It's also very simple to use. Simply enter your MyAnimeList username into the big search box and press enter (or click the search button. Up to you.) Give it a moment to process - the delay only happens on the first time you search. The table lists any matches between your completed section and the database. You can request or contribute more to /r/animethemes (but make sure to follow the guidelines! It makes everyone's life easier)I hope you enjoy the site and find it useful. I've used earlier builds to quiz my friends and have them quiz me. You'll get a lot of "Ohhh don't tell me I know this one!", guaranteed.Edit: I'm off to take a midterm, but I'll be back in a couple hours to answer questions (hopefully the website doesn't implode by then T_T) http://ift.tt/1PIakms

No comments: